Make a Hemp Bracelet in 10 Minutes
Learn the basics from this step-by-step beginners guide with pictures and video
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Craft with Hemptique: Wholesale and Retail Supplies
MAKE BRACELETS WITH HEMP CORD STEP-BY-STEP (VIDEO TUTORIAL)
Hemp Cord in Fairy color – you will certainly make your craft
sessions more creative with these pretty metallic colors. We
also used #20 (1mm) Light Pink Hemp Cord
#20 Solid Color Hemp Cord - Cut 2 Pieces 20 inches long
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
Instructions for Adjustable Hemp Cord Bracelets
Step 3: Tie an overhand knot by pinching the loop and taking the long ends to swing them around fingers.
Step 4: Pull the ends around and pull it through the loop.
Step 5: Tighten it to form a nice loop.
Step 6: Secure the bracelet with tape to stop it from moving around.
Step 7: Separate the cords into three groups: three on the left, two in the middle, and three on the right.
Step 8: Take the group on the right and cross it over the middle group.
Step 9: Take the left group and cross it over the right group that is now in the middle.
Step 10: Repeat those simple steps – right in the middle to become new middle.
Step 11: Then put left in the middle to become new middle. Make sure to keep your ropes tight.
Step 12: Continue until the end, or until it fits on your wrist (around 5-7”).
Step 13: Secure with another overhand knot.
Step 14: Pull it tight.
Step 15: To make it adjustable, send the loose ends together through the loop on the top.
Step 16: Pull it through the loop almost all the way down to form a new loop.
Step 17: Send the ends through the new loop once again.
Step 18: The slip knot is formed, and the bracelet is now adjustable.
Hemp Bracelets Supplies
Tips Before You Start
- Measure the wrist size. Prepare the cords 6 times longer than your wrist.
- The initial loop should be small, no more than 1 cm. If it is too big, the knot or bead cannot fit securely.
- For beginners, it is recommended to use the two different colored cords for an easier understanding of the square knot technique.
- For creating unique bracelets, try combining several different colors to give your projects a vibrant look.
- Spice up your bracelet by weaving in a few beads of choice. You can add it to two central strands of the bracelet and then tie the knot just below the bead. This way, you can add as many beads as you like.
Find Inspiration for Making Hemp Jewelry With Hemptique
- Bead closure: Slide a bead onto all the strands of your bracelet. Tie an overhand knot to secure the bead and trim the excess cord. Fasten the bracelet by slipping the bead through the circle on the other end.
- Knot closure: The simplest of them all. Just tie the overhand knot at the end of the finished piece and push the knot through the loop on the other end to secure it.
- Button closure: Using the shank-style button, toe the overhand knot below the button and trim the excess. Push the button through the loop on the other end to fasten it.