STEP BY STEP:
Create Beautiful Macramé Wall Hangings
Check out these tutorials to make your own boho macramé home décor
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Table of Contents:
DIY Macrame Wall Hanging Instructions
- 6mm Cotton Royal Corderie Rope in light pink color. It is single-stranded twisted, and 100% recycled cotton rope and is a great alternative to synthetic ropes. With soft texture and premier quality, you will get eco-friendly and sustainable rope supplies great for macrame beginners.
- Small dowel rod, or any other stick of choice.
Macrame Wall Hanging DIY with Antique Spindle
- 6mm Hemptique Hemp rope in natural color. This 3-strand twisted rope is ideal for those who are just starting their macrame-making journey. Flexible and durable, this rope is completely biodegradable and environmentally friendly. You can certainly feel the difference between this natural fiber and others.
- 0.5mm Hemp Cord in earthy color. It is perfect for any kind of crafting because of the strong and durable nature of its fibers. With the polished finish to eliminate stray fibers, it enhances the colors and maintains strand consistency. It will add a rustic touch to your project.
Your custom text goes here
- Antique spindle or any other straight rod you have.