How To Make Macrame Rainbow
Step by Step Guide for Beginners
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Rainbow Macrame Video Tutorial
What you need:
- 6mm Royal Corderie macrame rope double twist in color white. It is made of recycled cotton with a double strand twist. Its soft yet sturdy texture will be perfect as filler rope for our rainbow design.
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Washi (or masking) tape
- (Optionally) beads.
- 1 measuring 16”
- 1 measuring 15”
- 1 measuring 14”
- 1 measuring 13”
- 1 measuring 12”
- 1 measuring 11”
Macrame Art: What is it & Where This Knotting Technique Originated
Tips for DIY Rainbow Wall Hanging
- You can make cute mini DIY rainbow ornaments to hang on your Christmas tree or giant wall pieces that will decorate your kids or playroom – the method is the same.
- If you do not have or do not want to use a hot glue gun, you can also sew every arch using a curved needle and a thread.
- To secure the arches and add flexibility, you can add floral wire before you start wrapping the pieces. Secure it with transparent scotch tape - they will not be visible as they will be covered by hemp cord.
- You can also make a base for the rainbow by cutting the felt in the shape of the rainbow and gluing the arches to the base.
- If you wish a hanging rope not to be seen, you can sew a small split ring at the back of your rainbow wall hanging.
- Instead of fringing the ends of the arches, you can also add pom-poms to resemble clouds.