ROPE FENCE INSPIRATION
10 DIY Nautical Rope Fence Ideas to Decorate Your Backyard
Get Inspired With Our Amazing Collection Of Handmade Rope Fence Ideas
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Buy Highest Quality Rope For Your Fence Project at Hemptique
How To Make Rope Railing For Your Outdoor Living Space
- The planning stage – This stage involves choosing the design and style of the railing, but also the materials you will be using. Try to sketch your ideas to have a better understanding of what the end product will look like.
- Choosing the supplies - Before you begin building, you will also need to decide on the size and type of fence posts (round or square) and calculate the length of the rope needed for the project. Make sure you factor in the sag between the posts. If possible, try cutting the rope only after you have wrapped it around the timber, and not prior to beginning the craft.
- Building stage – Start by clearing out and prepping the area where you will be building. Mark the spots for the posts and dig the holes by using a post hole digger or a spade.
- Attaching the rope - If you want to feed the rope through the posts, you need to mark the holes before drilling. Holes can be drilled before putting the posts up. Once the posts are correctly positioned and secured, you can add the rope. You can also wrap it around the timbers, or anchor it on the sides. To secure the ends of the rope in place, use metal rope fittings, or tie it firmly for a more rustic and organic look.
- Final inspection – Lastly, do a final round of inspection to make sure everything is sturdy and firm. Check the timber to ensure it is not wobbly.
10. Simple & Easy Rope Fence Ideas
1. Rope Garden Border
2. Garden Fence
Photo courtesy of NextLuxury and Denise Auhbe (dee_ohbee/Instagram)