Hemp Craft Rope Coils
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hemptique craft rope comes in three lengths/diameter dimensions: 4mm / Approx. 30 meters, 6mm / Approx. 25 meters and 8mm / Approx. 20 meters. Our premium twisted ropes are made from 100% hemp. Strong and durable, yet soft and easy to work with. Perfect for macramé plant holders, wall hangings, home décor, gardening applications and more. Buy hemp ropes in bulk and save huge! For wholesale orders, call (760) 602-4864. ext. 403 and 405.
Buy Rope for Crafts at Hemptique
- Material: 100% natural hemp
- 3-Strand twisted rope
- Flexible and very strong
- Colors: Black or Natural
- Available as: 4mm / Approx. 30 meters, 6mm / Approx. 25 meters and 8mm / Approx. 20 meters
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- UV and mold resistant, perfect for outdoor décor and gardening
- Stronger than cotton rope, more durable and absorbent
- Perfect for craft projects and macrame curtains, rugs, or as a pet toy
- Order wholesale, call (760) 602-4864. ext. 403 and 405.
* Due to the manufacturing process, hemp rope may slightly vary in color and length.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.
For more call (760) 602-4864 ext. 403 and 405
PURE HEMP PRODUCT
Designed in the US.
Eco-friendly & sustainable.