Easy String Art for Beginners
Boost Family Engaging, Children’s Development and Quality Family Time
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Materials and Supplies to Start With String Art
6. Other Supplies
- Marker or pencil to make marks on the wood.
- The ruler should be wide as a wooden board.
- A small hammer is preferable. We don’t want to hurt our fingers since nails are usually small.
General Guidelines for Making String Art
1. CREATE A PATTERN
2. HAMMER THE NAILS
3. TIE A KNOT ON THE FIRST NAIL
4. FILL THE DESIGN
5. TIE OFF THE ENDS
How To Do DIY String Art: Step-By-Step Video Guide and Tips
- Level: Beginner
- Time needed: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Technique: String Art
- Design: Pumpkin
Palm Leaf Pattern String Art
Cord We Used for String Art Projects
Why Hemp Over Other Types of Cords?
- Hemp can be cultivated on any soil, and at the same time, it produces oxygen while growing. The environment in which hemp grows regenerates while absorbing all toxins from the ground.
- Hemp is completely organic, and its growth doesn’t require usage of any pesticides and fertilizers.
- It is stronger than other natural fibers and UV resistant, which makes it perfect choice for manufacturing clothing, bags and shoes.
- It is biodegradable and can be composted.