FACE MASK HOLDER
Beginner Tutorial: DIY Face Mask Lanyard (VIDEO)
Join Kathy Gray and Hemptique and Lear to Make a Macrame Face Mask Holder Using Hemp Cord & Two Lobster Clasps.
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Purchase First-Class Hemp Cord For Crafts At Hemptique
How To Make Face Mask Lanyard for Kids And Adults (Video Tutorial)
You Will Also Need
- Lobster claw keychains (or lobster clasps), which will be used to attach the lanyard to mask straps. If you want to make a lanyard for the eyeglass, buy a pair of eyeglass holders instead of keychains. The holders will grip tightly to the temples of your eyewear.
Scissors to cut and trim the cord to the preferred length.
A ruler or measuring tape to measure the desired length of cordage.
Why Hemp Cord Is Better Than Cotton Cord For DIY Projects
- Strength and durability - Hemp’s fiber is highly durable and strong, ensuring the longevity of your DIY finished products. For instance, if you are planning on using a lanyard for glasses, you want to make sure the cord is strong enough to hold them. Cotton is strong, but degrades faster over time.
- Flexibility - Soft and flexible, hemp is exceptionally easy and enjoyable to work with. Additionally, the fiber on the cord has been polished to remove strays and to be softer to touch.
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, and hypoallergenic features - Due to all of these properties, it is appropriate for use among all ages, including kids. It is suitable even for people who are prone to allergies or have sensitive skin.
- Biodegradability and sustainability - Hemp is a carbon-negative plant, and outperforms cotton in this aspect. It is the least harmful crop for the environment.
Mold, mildew, and UV resistance - Hemp is naturally resistant to mold, mildew, and ultraviolet lights.
Color retention - Hemp retains color really well. Your accessories or decor items will maintain its color for a long time if you keep them away for direct, harsh sun light.
Versatile Use OF Hemp Lanyard: A Perfect Gift And A Stylish Accessory
- Make several lanyards in various colors or color combinations, to match your outfit.
- Can be used as eyeglasses or sunglasses chain.
- It makes a great gift for everyone, regardless of the age.
- Make a special occasion lanyard (vacation, birthdays, anniversaries) or for each holiday (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter).
- Add embellishments or beads to the ends of the necklace.
How To Make A Face Mask Lanyard Necklace Shorter
- Tie a knot in the middle of the necklace. This way the knot will be hidden behind the back of your neck.
- Tie a knot on each end of the lanyard, near keychains.
- Undo a few knots to cut the extra length and shorten the necklace.
Hemp Cord Care: Preserving Your Hemp Handicraft
- It is best to remove surface dust by using a soft cloth or lint roller.
- You can remove regular stains with mild detergent and spot washing.
- Tough stains require the use of a washing machine. Always wash on delicate cycle, keeping the lanyard in mesh laundry bag or a pillowcase during the washing.