BAMBOO CORDS 101
The Only Guide You Need to Bamboo Cords and Crafty Creations
If you are an arts & crafts enthusiast, you might want to consider using biodegradable materials such as bamboo for your upcoming projects.
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Table of Contents:
Hemptique: Voted #1 for Arts and Crafts Bamboo Cord Supplies
How It’s Made
History of Bamboo
Bamboo Cord Pros
Luxuriously soft to touch
Natural UV protection
Slow to dry
Bamboo vs. Cotton Cordage
It is stronger
softer to touch
biodegradable and eco-friendly
- higher absorption power
- more breathable
- smaller carbon footprint
- does not exhaust the soil it is grown on
- less water needed to grow
Common Uses of Bamboo Cords in DIY ProjectS
Garden & Outdoor
Practical Tips for Easy and Efficient Macrame
Tension and Consistency
Practicing and Experimenting
- Braiding means interlacing the strings together to form a consolidated form. Try braiding a friendship bracelet as a gift to someone special or wear it yourself. Recommended product to use is bamboo cord spool, offered in several different colors.
- Weaving includes crossing the ropes over and under each other to design uniform shapes.
- Knotting involves joining the strings using special knotting patterns and techniques to create art and crafts.
- Splicing is connecting the ends of two cords together for a consistent form and shape.