What is it, Usage, Advantages, and Where Can You Buy Online
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Table of Contents:
What is Hemp Twine?
How Is It Made?
What is it Used For?
Advantages over Synthetic Materials
Jute Vs. Hemp Twine
Sisal Vs. Hemp Twine
Manila Vs. Hemp Twine
Where To Buy Online?
Hemp Twine Wholesale at Hemptique
WHAT IS HEMP TWINE?
HOW IS IT MADE?
WHY USE HEMP TWINE?
Organic Hemp is Farmed Naturally
It is Durable & Strong
Mold & Mildew Resistance
JUTE VS. HEMP TWINE
SISAL VS. HEMP TWINE
MANILA VS. HEMP TWINE
WHAT IS HEMP TWINE USED FOR?
- Gardening: Due to its UV, mold, and mildew resistance, hemp thread is an excellent option for tying plants to secure them.
- Cooking: Tying food to hold it together as it cooks is another usage of twine made of hemp. As it is free of pesticides, it is safe to be in contact with food.
- Jewelry making: Hemp twine jewelry is always in fashion, plus you can make really unique pieces. Also, you can add charms and beads and make bracelets, anklets, necklaces, hair accessories, headbands, glasses holders, and much more.
- Packaging: Using hemp rope to tie up presents and packages is a great way to make them look decorative and rustic. Apart from holding your packages securely, it can create an eco-friendly touch.
- String art: Weaving the colored yarn between hammered nails to create beautiful patterns is string art. You can use twine to make artistic and unique pieces.
- Scrapbooking: Hemp twine can be used as a nice added feature to your scrapbook. As an adornment on the pages, it can also be used to shut the book and tie it in place securely.
- Pet toys: Cat scratch posts, tug toys, dog chew toys, and many others can be made of twine and rope. It is non-toxic, 100% organic, and a strong alternative to many other harmful and synthetic materials.