DOG GAMES 101
Unleash the Fun With Games to Play With Dog
It’s Playtime! Roll, Fetch and Tug. This is the Essential Guide to Top Games Every Canine Will Love to Play.
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
If you're curious about taking these games to the next level and making them even more enjoyable for you and your canine companion, keep reading to discover tips and tricks for enhancing your playtime together.
Find Eco-Friendly Toys for Your Dog
What Games Would My Dog Like to Play?
The time you spend with your dog is always stressless and mind-mending. It doesn’t matter if the games you play with your dog are outside or inside – you make both of you happy! You can do many different and fun activities that are beneficial to your dog's physical and mental health. These are some of the games you might want to try:
Tug of War
Make sure you don’t pull too hard if playing with a puppy because of their baby teeth. You should also avoid playing with an overexcited dog with greater strength than your own. Try using only healthy products to eliminate the risk of poisoning and swallowing unsafe materials. We recommend hemp products – they are eco-friendly and non-toxic. Hemptique hemp dog ropes are just perfect for this game! Read more about the benefits of hemp toys and here why you should give your dog toys made from natural fiber.
Hide and Seek
Similar to Hide and Seek, there is another thing you can hide and make the same results – treats! It is commonly called Find the Treats, and all you need to do is take a treat and hide it in a spot where it will be a bit challenging to find. Make sure you rub the treat against different spots on the way to the hiding spot so your dog can sniff it out beforehand and make the way to the right direction. When they get to the right spot, try calmly saying “cold” when they aren’t close to finding it, or excitedly say “hot” when they are. That will improve the way you care for their health than the silent traditional way of playing.
These are the type of things you can do:
- Place objects your dog will jump over
- Place objects your dog will crawl under
- Put an empty box your dog will fill with surrounding toys
- Throw an object your dog will catch while running
- Tell your dog to sit, roll over or give you a high five when taking a break
- Include hula hoops, rings for jumping, flirt poles and ropes for the game of Tug of War in-between the activities
Chase the Prey
The Which Hand Game
The Cup Game
What Kind of Dog Toys Exist?
- Pull toys and rope tug make their teeth and jaws stronger and are most common in the games of fetch and Tug of War.
- Squeaky Toys are the ones that make a sound similar to an injured animal when bitten. They produce high pitch soundwaves which attract dogs to come closer and fulfill their hunting instinct.
- Chew toys are designed to be strong enough not to get damaged by your buddy’s strong teeth when they aggressively chew them.
- Plush toys are amazing for caring dogs who like to keep their little stuffed friend around. You need to be cautious when you give this kind of toy to them because they are usually filled with cotton that could easily choke them.
- Fetch toys are those you throw far away so they can catch them and get them back to you.
- Puzzles provide your dog with mental stimulation. They are a great way to eliminate boredom; many kinds are made just for them. Puzzles are made in many different sizes and shapes, and they can be either challenging or very basic. Whatever puzzle you get, it can only be beneficial for your dog.