Why You Should Be Giving Your Pet Toys Made from Hemp
These days, pet owners only want non-toxic, sustainable toys.
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Hemp, often referred to as an environmental super-fiber, is the perfect source material for pet toys.
Types of Dog Toys
- Chew Toys are reinforced and designed to withstand your pup’s powerful jaws and sharp teeth. They are ideal for aggressive chewers.
- Squeaky Toys are designed to imitate the sound of injured prey, so many dogs find them appealing to their hunting instincts. Highly pitched sounds invite dogs to come close.
- Rope Tug and Pull Toys are designed to strengthen jaws and are ideal for tug-of-war games or even fetch. Also great for teething puppies.
- Fetch Toys are meant to fly through the air so your dog can catch it. Great for exercise and burning extra energy.
- Plush Toys are soft and perfect for dogs who prefer to cuddle and carry the toy instead of chewing or shaking them. Be sure to supervise your dog when playing with plush toys. The inner toy is usually stuffed with cotton which can cause choking.
Sustainable Per Toys at Hemptique: Buy One or Shop Wholesale
6 REASONS TO BUY HEMP TOYS FOR YOUR PET
- HEMP TOYS ARE NON-TOXIC: Hemp is grown without the use of chemicals and artificial fertilizers. Hemp toys are completely safe for your pet.
- HEALTHY TEETH & GUMS: Hemp toys, especially chew toys, help your dog with teeth and gum cleaning. Hemp fibers act as a natural toothbrush. (Do not leave your dog unattended with toys).
- LONG-LASTING: Toys made from hemp are strong and durable. Unlike toys made from cotton or synthetic fiber, hemp will not break and fray. This means less mess and will not pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- NATURALLY ANTIMICROBIAL: Hemp dog toys are hypoallergenic, and naturally resistant to bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- WASHABLE: Although dogs like the natural smell and texture of hemp (it smells like hay), hemp rope toys can be washed in a regular washing machine.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE: Dog toys made from natural hemp fibers are biodegradable. Hemp is a sustainable, highly renewable resource. Good for the planet and good for your pet!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PLAYING WITH YOUR PET?
Natural Organic Hemp
TIPS TO MAKE DOG TOYS LAST
- Make only a few toys available at a time – rotate dog toys weekly and limit access if you think your pet will destroy a specific toy.
- Keep a variety of types easily accessible – give your dog one toy to carry, one to shake, one to chew, one to fetch, and one for comfort.
- Try to be more interactive with your dog - play fetch frequently, as it can enhance the bond between you and your pet.
- When introducing a new toy, play a game of finding toys. It can be a perfect inside activity to help them stay active on a rainy day.
- Experiment with different toy types to figure out which one will last longer.