40mm Hemp Rope Tug & Pull Dog Toy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Natural Hemp Rope Toys for Dogs
- Two knots. The knot is approximately the size of a softball
- 40mm tug and pull toy for pets made of 100% natural hemp fiber
- Ideal for tug-of-war games or even fetch
- Suitable for aggressive chewers and shredders that love to destroy their toys
- Entirely biodegradable and earth-friendly toy
- Hypoallergenic and helps with teeth cleaning
- Washable (Handwashing. For machine washing, use a delicate, gentle, or handwash cycle)
- Resistant to bacteria and mold
- Dye- and chemical-free
- Order one item or buy hemp dog toys in bulk
Blog Article: 6 Reasons to Try Hemp Toys for Dogs
Note: This is an unprocessed hemp dog rope and has a slight natural odor. Your dog will love it!
Order in Bulk
Order this product in high volume.
Wholesale and volume pricing are available from Hemptique. We offer multiple benefits for you to consider when purchasing larger quantities. Use this link to send bulk order request.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.
International buyers import fees
Customs brokerage and import fees for International buyers. The buyer is responsible for paying their respective country's customs brokerage and import-related fees.