Stock Your Closet with Sustainability and Comfort
8 reasons why you should be
wearing t-shirts made from hemp
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
Buy Wholesale Hemp T-Shirts from Hemptique
HEMP SAVES THE PLANET
HEMP FABRIC IS LONG-LASTING
HOW HEMP CAN SAVE
Growing hemp prevents pesticide pollution
Hemp helps restore soil fertility
Hemp can produce biodegradable plastics
The hemp plant absorbs toxic metals
Hemp can be made into renewable biofuel
Hemp fabric contains no chemicals
Hemp can be used for building materials
Hemp can reduce the effects of carbon emmissions
Cultivating hemps prevents deforestation
Industrial hemp conserves water
Hemp supports sustainable farming proctices
Growing hemp prevents soil compaction and erosion
Hemp reduces air pollution
- Hemp can help curb world hunger
BETTER THAN COTTON
On the other hand, t-shirts made of hemp are actually very healthy for your skin. It is naturally resistant to mold, mildew, and bacterial growth, so it will not retain any nasty odors. You will have to do fewer loads of laundry, and your t-shirts will last longer as you will not need to wash them as vigorously, and you will feel fresher for much longer!
VERSATILITY AND STYLE
Here are some ideas:
- Wear your favorite hemp t-shirt to work by putting a blazer over it.
- Pair it with a midi or pencil skirt for a more elegant look during the day.
- A button-down over a plain hemp tee is a perfect way to achieve a smart casual look.
- Pair your hemp t-shirt with a beanie or trucker hat for a casual look.
- A plain hemp t-shirt is a perfect addition to a denim jacket and jeans.
- Make your outdoor activity more comfortable by pairing a hemp tee with hiking boots and shorts.