Hemptique Digital Gift Cards
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Send a digital gift card to your friends, family or loved ones. Choose from $10 to $100 dollars in the design of your choice.
- Redeemable for merchandise purchased at www.hemptique.com and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. No value until purchased.
- Gift cards are emailed to the purchaser after checkout.
- To buy a gift card for someone else, please forward the gift card email to the recipient.
- To redeem the value of a gift card, enter its unique code in the appropriate field at checkout. Gift card codes aren't case-sensitive.
- The balance on a gift card can be spent on more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
Order in Bulk
Order this product in high volume.
Wholesale and volume pricing are available from Hemptique. We offer multiple benefits for you to consider when purchasing larger quantities. Use this link to send bulk order request.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.
International buyers import fees
Customs brokerage and import fees for International buyers. The buyer is responsible for paying their respective country's customs brokerage and import-related fees.