- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Material: 100% hemp canvas wallet
- Colors available: Black and Natural (beige)
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 (135mm) x 4 1/2 (90mm)
- Care: Hand wash, let dry naturally
- Tri-fold durable construction
- Solid stitches
- 5 Compartments, including zipper pouch and ID carrier
- Velcro fastener
- Unisex design
- Durable, lightweight and practical
- Sustainable and eco-friendly hemp wallet
- GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
BUY 100% HEMP WALLET AT HEMPTIQUE
- We sell premium quality, hemp-made accessories and bags
- Reliable customer support and affordable prices
- Same-day shipping from California, US
- Apply for wholesale account below. We offer low minimums.
NOTE: Due to the manufacturing process, sativa wallet may be slightly lighter or darker than shown.
Order in Bulk
Order this product in high volume.
Wholesale and volume pricing are available from Hemptique. We offer multiple benefits for you to consider when purchasing larger quantities. Use this link to send bulk order request.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.
International buyers import fees and taxes
Customs brokerage and import fees and taxes for International buyers. The buyer is responsible for paying their respective country's customs brokerage and import-related fees.