HEMP PAPER 101
Ultimate Guide to Hemp Paper: History, Benefits and Products
Paper made from hemp fibers is sustainable, durable and versatile, making it a suitable option for various uses, including printing, packaging, and paper products.
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
What is Hemp Paper?
Hemp Paper – History and Origin
Hemptique – Sustainable Hemp Paper Products
How is Hemp Paper Made?
- The first thing to be done is separate the pulp from the rest of the plant.
- Second, soak the refined pulp in the water and smash to make it slurry.
- Remove the rest of the water.
- The paper machine will spread the slurry to be drained by vacuum.
- Next, wet paper must be dried by going through the press.
- Final product – roll of paper!
Hemp vs. Wood Paper
- 58% less solid waste
- 84% less greenhouse gasses
- 46% less energy used
- 66% less water waste
- 100% no trees cut
6 Reasons Why Hemp Paper is Better Alternative
- Hemp paper causes less pollution while being produced since it requires less water and prevents air from being polluted.
- When paper breaks down methane production rises. Using more recycled paper instead of discarding it will prevent this from happening.
- By recycling paper more times and not making new batch with every production saves a lot of energy.