How To Wear a Beanie – A Spirit of New Wearing
Learn how to wear a beanie, its history, styles and best beanie materials
Innovation & Quality
Developing and supplying premium-quality, sustainably grown, consumer products
Organically Grown and Ethically Sourced
hemp and other natural fiber products
We offer fast shipping
Your order out within 1-3 days
Visit our wholesale portal to register or login to your account
What is A Beanie?
Who Called it Beanie?
Who Started Beanie Trend?
Buy Beanies in Bulk or Retail at Hemptique
There Are Various Beanie Types Out There
Traditional or cuffed beanie
Fisherman or short beanie
Baggy or slouchy beanie
This is another beanie type you can buy at Hemptique store. Long or baggy beanie is made from 100% hemp fiber and it comes in a few colors: black and white, rainbow, natural, black and blue and white.
Pom Pom beanies or bobble hats
High top beanie
Materials Beanies Are Made Of
Acrylic and synthetic
Perfect Ways to Wear Your Beanie
Wearing beanies in the summer
Short hair and beanies
Long hair and beanie
Curly hair and beanie
What if you have bangs or wear glasses?
What If My Beanie Keeps Slipping?
- Shrink the beanie
- Buy bobby pins
- Wearing ear band underneath can help beanie stay in place
- If beanie is long, creating the cuff at the bottom helps to tighten it
- Cuff & Brim is used in almost every beanie product description and tells about the lower part, which is often turned up or folded. If looking for fisherman beanie, you can notice an obvious cuff or brim, while slouchy beanie doesn’t have it.
- Reversible beanies can be worn inside out since they have color or pattern on both sides.
- Ribbed beanies with vertical stripes due to knitting
- Chunky knit beanies are called chunky because they mostly remind us of those hats made by our grandmas. They are considered chunky due to their bulky size and thick yarn.
- Double-knit beanies are extra warm because they are made by combining two fabrics together.
- • Cable Knit beanies are made using a cable knitting technique to make them thicker and warmer.
- Ear flaps beanies are designed to keep your ears warm and you can tie ear flaps under the chin. Two most popular are Sherpa hat and Russian ushanka.
- Lining refers to the inner layer of fabric that provides polished finish, so it will make the inside of a beanie extra soft and smooth.
Does Wearing a Beanie Damage My Hair?
Different Occasions Ask For Different Beanies
Famous Beanies in Pop Culture
Where’s Waldo striped beanie
Cartman’s beanie in South Park
B.Rabbit’s (Eminem’s) beanie in 8 Mile
Linus’s winter hat in A Charlie Brown Christmas
Jay’s Beanie in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Meg’s beanie in Family guy
Jimbo’s beanie in The Simpsons
Leon’s hat in Leon: The Professional