Hemp Belt - Antique Gunmetal Silver-2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hemptique hemp belt is made to last! It is the perfect fashion accessory for casual occasions and everyday use. Long-lasting, leather- and plastic-free. Hemp used for our belt is organically grown and ethically sourced. Belt is available in natural (beige) hemp color. 1.5” width, fits up to 44” waist. It perfectly matches chino pants and jeans. Great alternative to synthetic belts.
- Material: 100% hemp canvas webbing
- Belt color: Natural (beige)
- Buckle color: Brass
- Buckle style: Box frame
- Width: 1.5”
- Length: Fits up to 44” waist
- Cut to fit smaller desired size by removing the buckle
- Unisex design
- Eco-friendly and sustainable product
- Durable and simple
- Affordable, perfect to offer as a gift
- GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
Buy Hemp Belts at Hemptique
- We sell premium quality, hemp-made accessories, clothing and hats
- Reliable customer support and affordable prices
- Same-day shipping from California, US
- Apply for wholesale account below. We offer low minimums.
NOTE: Due to the manufacturing process, hemp belt may be slightly lighter or darker than shown.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.