Cotton Bakers Twine 2-Ply Spools
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Material: 100% Cotton
- 2x2 Ply
- Length: Approximately 410 feet / 125 meters
- Thickness: 1mm
- Colors: Black & White, Black & Brown, Light Brown & White, Carnival, Yellow & White, Lime Green & White, Coco Mint, Green & White, Light Blue & White, Blue & White, Turquoise & Dusty Olive, Blue Moon, Light Blue, Dark Blue & White, Purple & White, Dark Purple & Light Pink, Orange & White, Orange Black & White, Neon Pink & Neon Orange, Neon Yellow & Neon Green, Red & White, Rose Point, Light Pink & White, Pinata, Montana
- Twine facts: Premium Cotton, Biodegradable, Eco Friendly, AZO-Free Dye, and Oil Free
- Use for DIY and craft projects: String art, tie cookies or baked goods, crocket, scrapbooking, gift cards, gift wrapping, decorative packaging, tiny pom-poms, bracelets, seal bottled goodies and much more
- Buy in high volume, click here for bakers twine wholesale order
* Due to the manufacturing process, bakers twine may slightly vary in color and length.
**The product images shown depict the colors as accurately as possible but note that due to monitor differences and color set-ups; pictures and color tones displayed may be different than the actual product.
Order in Bulk
Order this product in high volume.
Wholesale and volume pricing are available from Hemptique. We offer multiple benefits for you to consider when purchasing larger quantities. Use this link to send bulk order request.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.