Hungarian Hemp Twine Balls
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why Crafters Choose Our Hemp Twine Balls?
- 100% natural hemp product - eco-friendly and sustainable
- #20 = 1mm thick (approx.) / Length: (approx.) 300 Feet / 91.4 Meters
- #48 = 2mm thick (approx.) / Length: (approx.) 400 Feet / 122 Meters
- #100 = 2.5mm thick (approx.) / Length: (approx.) 220 Feet / 67 Meters
- #170 = 3mm thick (approx.) / Length: (approx.) 210 Feet / 64 Meters
- Perfect for string art, macrame and gardening
Blog article: Hemp Twine Uses and Benefits
* Due to the manufacturing process, the cord may slightly vary in color and length.
**The product images shown depict the colors as accurately as possible but note that due to monitor differences and color set-ups; pictures and color tones displayed may be different than the actual product.
Order in Bulk
Order this product in high volume.
Wholesale and volume pricing are available from Hemptique. We offer multiple benefits for you to consider when purchasing larger quantities. Use this link to send bulk order request.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.
International buyers import fees
Customs brokerage and import fees for International buyers. The buyer is responsible for paying their respective country's customs brokerage and import-related fees.