Hemp Twine Balls
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hemptique is proud to present its most popular hemp twine balls, available in a wide variety of thicknesses. Natural hemp twine balls come in 0.5mm, 1mm and 1.8mm and are excellent choice for use in crafts, gardening, rustic home décor and landscaping. Hemp is a natural eco-friendly fiber, perfect for making hemp bracelets, necklaces, crochet, packaging, scrapbooking and many DIY projects. Hemp twine is UV-resistant, mold resistant and has fantastic tensile strength. Buy one or in bulk at Hemptique - a top-trusted hemp twine wholesaler since 1997.
Natural Hemp Twine Balls (0.5mm, 1mm & 1.8mm)
Length: Approximately 400 Feet /121 Meters
- Twine thickness: #10/0.5mm, #20/1mm, #48/1.8mm
- Not colored twine, natural color
- Less polished than hemp cord
- 100% organically grown and ethically sourced hemp product
- Biodegradable, strong, durable and oil-free
- Perfect for DIY, macramé, hemp jewelry making, and rustic home décor
- We offer fast delivery and great customer support
- For hemp twine wholesale, call (760) 602-4864. ext. 403 and 405.
Hemp Twine at Hemptique
Blog article: All You Need to Know About Hemp Twine
* Due to the manufacturing process, hemp twine may slightly vary in color and length.
**The product images shown depict the colors as accurately as possible but note that due to monitor differences and color set-ups; pictures and color tones displayed may be different than the actual product.
Every effort is made to ship domestic orders within 2 business days. International and wholesale orders may vary based on the location and quantity of the products. Hemptique will ship in the most economical way possible for your order. If you require something faster, please inform your account rep when your order is placed. There may be increased shipping charges for more expedient shipping.
Items may be returned to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Buyer pays for return shipping unless the item is found defective through manufacturing or considered a "factory defect." Consider that our products are mostly handmade and may have color and size variances depending on which product. It's the beauty of hemp; one may not be exactly the same as the other. Please contact our office at (760) 602-4864 as soon as possible to handle the exchange process. Read about returns here.